IN STOCK. SHIPS NEXT DAY.
Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positiv action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits - it's the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 11" Instruction and Recipe Book. **We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker. **ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.
||17 x 16.75 x 20
• Sturdy Bakelite top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam guage
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
Shipping Disclaimer: We only ship this product to the 48 contiguous states. We do not ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, or any U.S. territories.